Most men spend their lives desperately searching for purpose—that elusive flame that smolders deep within. Cavetime exists to kindle fire in the hearts of men.
As a man, you are expected to instantly have all the answers. Regardless of your age, you can often become isolated, fearing you won’t measure up. These expectations can cause you to perform and strive, but for what? More power? More money? A better body? A hotter woman? Another woman? Really? Real manhood is so much more.
Men all over are walking around, taking up space, getting assaulted, and being beaten on. Your masculinity will be attacked and assaulted—relentlessly—on every front, and you will need some help. You need to learn to escape, regroup, recoup, and fight back. Every man needs help. Through understanding your roles and learning to use your stones—just like King David of Israel and his band of 400 brothers did—you too can become a mighty fighting force. Cavetime is a call to you and to every man. It’s a call to show up and live like what you were created to be.
When David was under assault and mere steps ahead of death, he escaped to a place that was familiar to him–The Cave, a place of refuge. Overcome by the assaults of debt, distress, and discontentment, the greatest warriors of the day were also searching for a refuge–a place where they could find their strength, honor, and bare their souls without judgment. Come to the cave . . . God is waiting for you there.
WHAT IS CAVETIME?
Cavetime's mission is to kindle fire in the hearts of men. We do this in a number of ways:
- CTF (Cavetime Films) - CTF is created to connect with men and women through the avenue of the visual arts. This year we produced an original documentary called The Trip: Mountains & Manhood. This film has won multiple awards across the country and will be featured on the Outdoor Channel and MOTV. For more information, visit: www.thetrip.film
- CTX (Cavetime Expeditions) - CTX is created to connect with men through the avenue of adventure. If we know one thing, men love adventure. We tap into this vein by taking men into the wild and teaching them survival skills, hunting techniques, and most importantly—being a part of a band of brothers.
- CTE (Cavetime Experiences) - CTE are created to connect with men through our weekend events. Since 2011, we have been honored to minister to thousands of men through our CTEs. We have our annual weekend experience called Cavetime USA. Attendance is open to men and women. We encourage you to consider coming. For more information, visit: usa.cavetime.org
- CTM (Cavetime Music) - CTM is created to connect with men and women through the avenue of worship. We believe that music is a powerful way to connect with your Creator. In 2012, we recorded an original worship album by The Brilliance called, Cavetime: A Worship Experience. It is composed of twelve tracks - six lyrical and six instrumental. The lyrical tracks are meant to help men lift their voice to their Creator. The instrumental tracks are perfect to set an atmosphere of prayer and worship.
- CTB (Cavetime Books) - Jeff Voth is the author of Cavetime, The Sling, and Defending the Feminine Heart.
Board of Directors
Jeff Voth, President | Caleb Voth, Vice President | Mark Pepin, Treasurer | Mike Altstiel, Executive Director | Lori Voth, Board Member
Cody Voth, Board Member | Ryan Morris, Pure Hope Foundation | Jody Burkeen, Man Up God's Way | Lawrence Peoples, GHFCC
Jeremy Hendrickson, Board Member | Aaron Pepin, Board Member | Derick Barnes, Board Member
At Large Board Members:
Jacob Voth, Board Member | Tyler Barnes, Board Member | Chad Craig, Board Member