Most men spend their lives desperately searching for purpose—that elusive flame that smolders deep within. Cavetime exists to kindle fire in the hearts of men.
As a man, you are expected to instantly have all the answers. Regardless of your age, you can often become isolated, fearing you won’t measure up. These expectations can cause you to perform and strive, but for what? More power? More money? A better body? A hotter woman? Another woman? Really? Real manhood is so much more.
Men all over are walking around, taking up space, getting assaulted, and being beaten on. Your masculinity will be attacked and assaulted—relentlessly—on every front, and you will need some help. You need to learn to escape, regroup, recoup, and fight back. Every man needs help. Through understanding your roles and learning to use your stones—just like King David of Israel and his band of 400 brothers did—you too can become a mighty fighting force. Cavetime is a call to you and to every man. It’s a call to show up and live like what you were created to be.
When David was under assault and mere steps ahead of death, he escaped to a place that was familiar to him–The Cave, a place of refuge. Overcome by the assaults of debt, distress, and discontentment, the greatest warriors of the day were also searching for a refuge–a place where they could find their strength, honor, and bare their souls without judgment. Come to the cave . . . God is waiting for you there.
WHAT IS CAVETIME?
Cavetime's mission is to kindle fire in the hearts of men. We do this in a number of ways:
- CTF (Cavetime Films) - CTF is created to connect with men and women through the avenue of the visual arts. This year we produced an original documentary called The Trip: Mountains & Manhood. This film will be screened across the country at film festivals, churches, and businesses to drive men and women everywhere to live out the adventure God has called them to. For more information, visit: www.thetrip.film
- CTX (Cavetime Expeditions) - CTX is created to connect with men through the avenue of adventure. If we know one thing, men love adventure. We tap into this vein by taking men into the wild and teaching them survival skills, hunting techniques, and most importantly—being a part of a band of brothers. If you are interested in going on a CTX, email Tyler Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CTE (Cavetime Experience) - CTE is created to connect with men and women through our weekend events. We have traveled across the country for over five years and ministered to thousands of men through our CTEs. We have our annual weekend experience called Cavetime USA. Attendance is open to men and women. We encourage you to consider coming. For more information, visit: usa.cavetime.org
- CTM (Cavetime Music) - CTM is created to connect with men and women through the avenue of worship. We believe that music is a powerful way to connect with your Creator. In 2012, we recorded an original worship album by The Brilliance called, Cavetime: A Worship Experience. It is composed of twelve tracks - six lyrical and six instrumental. The lyrical tracks are meant to help men lift their voice to their Creator. The instrumental tracks are perfect to set an atmosphere of prayer and worship. CTM is currently working an another original worship album set to release in 2018.
- CTB (Cavetime Books) - Jeff Voth is the author of Cavetime and The Sling. His next book, set to release in Fall of 2017, is called A Wall For His Daughters.