This is a royal psalm from David (an earthly king - commander of armies) to his King (Yahweh - Gatherer of Armies). Watch the short video in order to answer the discussion questions below.
GROUP READING: Psalm 144:9-10
1. What "song" is your life singing?
2. How can our lives be a new song to God?
3. Write down two or three things that you are thankful for. Start to get into a new rhythm of positivity and thankfulness to Jesus.
1. Pray for God to give you a new song to sing to Him.
2. Ask God what "song" he wants you to sing.
Thoughts? - Leave your comments below.